Monday, March 4, 2013

I bit the Mailman

I have a new book coming out on Interior Noise Press. Some of these will be submitted for it, others will not. Laying on a pile of poems and  just posting them as I feel it. So, to read the poems that won't be on here...you have to buy the book! I'll let you know when its coming out, shouldn't be till later this year which gives me plenty of stuff to post stuff, and stash stuff, to make an incredible book.


Welcome to my poetry blog, thanks for stopping by


I bit the mailman





There exists an unspoken affair

Between the small time writer

And the post man

One of pure love and pure hatred

One that changes day to day.


They bring rejections

Reviews

Presents

And letters of acceptation


If we evolve

surely we’ll be on all fours Barking as soon as we see them Walk into our territory

My days are fragile and a mailman

Can break them or make them

On Sundays, however

I feel nothing

And it usually rains all day




                                  





No comments:

Post a Comment