Friday, February 15, 2013

final words

I have a new book coming out on Interior Noise Press. Some of these will be submitted for it, others will not. Laying on a pile of poems and  just posting them as I feel it. So, to read the poems that won't be on here...you have to buy the book! I'll let you know when its coming out, shouldn't be till later this year which gives me plenty of stuff to post stuff, and stash stuff, to make an incredible book.

Thanks for stopping by my poetry blog!





Final Words

When the cops come in
Following the dogs
Locked onto my scent.

The following dialogue
Will be the final one spoken
In the same room
with my corpse in one piece
Ever again.

“This is so, so terribly sad”
“Yes,” turns off my stereo
which was on repeat.
“she went out listening to Emo”




                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment