Wednesday, February 13, 2013

glimpses


I have a new book coming out on Interior Noise Press. Some of these will be submitted for it, others will not. Laying on a pile of poems and  just posting them as I feel it. So, to read the poems that won't be on here...you have to buy the book! I'll let you know when its coming out, shouldn't be till later this year which gives me plenty of stuff to post stuff, and stash stuff, to make an incredible book.

Welcome to my blog, new poem for you!


glimpses

I always draw my face
In longhand

Seagulls working on the chain gang
And singing in the yard
Their pouty bottom heavy lips
Frowning at the sun

And this morning when I was brushing
My jacked up teeth
I had this paranoid thought

That You’ve got it in for the animal in me.






No comments:

Post a Comment