Sunday, February 3, 2013

That Bitch of Yours


I have a new book coming out on Interior Noise Press. Some of these will be submitted for it, others will not. Laying on a pile of poems and  just posting them as I feel it. So, to read the poems that won't be on here...you have to buy the book! I'll let you know when its coming out, shouldn't be till later this year which gives me plenty of stuff to post stuff, and stash stuff, to make an incredible book.


Hello and welcome back to my poetry blog. I appreciate you stopping by. Tonight is one of my crass poems


This poem was published in the Poems for all mini poems project.

That Bitch of yours

Sweaty smile with meat between your teeth
Beer breath pushing a lawnmower
while thinking about fucking the neighbors daughter

Tonight will surely be more Pabst Blue Ribbon
and cops.
You put your daughters panties in your mouth
and jack off on your wife's face

Or maybe you will bring her to her knees
one way or another
Maybe you won't fell so small
while you are putting her down

The big game is this weekend
and you are taking up space
and you are fucking useless

Forget the weekend
the game is on now
And I'm gonna give that bitch of yours
a gun.


I am signing out leaving you with a song


2 comments: