Thursday, February 21, 2013

5 bucks on Micheline


I have a new book coming out on Interior Noise Press. Some of these will be submitted for it, others will not. Laying on a pile of poems and  just posting them as I feel it. So, to read the poems that won't be on here...you have to buy the book! I'll let you know when its coming out, shouldn't be till later this year which gives me plenty of stuff to post stuff, and stash stuff, to make an incredible book.



This poem was published in the Poems for All mini poems series.


                                            5 bucks on Micheline


Baby,

I'm glad you can still taste me on your lips... Can still smell my pussy on your fingers.


But I was in New Orleans with Jack Micheline He had some paintings
And I had a boom swagger boom Laying down some lines
That resembled webs




And we got a bet goin'

To see who the real hustler is

And, I'm feeling lucky....



So, could you use your fucking hands And let me go back to sleep?


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment