Saturday, February 23, 2013

Confessions of a shut in genius

I am so thrilled that so many people enjoy my work. But I need a favor of sorts. when you +1 can you please do it on my blog from now on and not on the google link? Only asking because my blog numbers are way lower than usual cause everyone is posting on Google where no one can see them. Also, If you have any old +1 around or in front of you, could please move it to my blog. Not trying to be bossy. Just trying to get all the +1s I get on my blog so the numbers are a correct number of the feedback I am getting. But I really just cannot thank you enough for all the support. Its what keeps me going! If you have any questions about this there is a place to send me an email on my page.
THANKS AGAIN!!!!


                                  
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment